Completing my MBA was one of the most professionally and personally rewarding experiences of my life. The skills, confidence and networks I developed while undertaking my studies have opened up a new world of understanding and opportunity.
Before and during my studies I realised the Australian MBA landscape lacked a definitive source of information that went beyond raw data and gave prospective MBAs a taste of what they can really expect from their life as a student. Choosing the right school for your MBA is crucial and should be about far more than simple entry requirements fees and accreditations.
We hope to inspire all of our readers to the take the first step on the long road to an MBA. It will be a difficult path with some seemingly insurmountable obstacles. But I can promise you the the destination is worth the journey.
We have three goals here are MBA News Australia :
- Inform – provide the latest news, views and information about the courses available to people considering embarking on an MBA.
- Educate – we want to help our readers understand the many options available to them for postgraduate business education
- Advocate – be a champion for MBAs and the pursuit of management excellence.
Enjoy the site and return regularly for more updates.
MBA News Australia
0415 743 838
benready at mbanews dot com dot au
MBA News Australia is published by RG Communications.
About RG Communications
RG Communications was established by Ben Ready and Brenton Gibbs. Prior to creating RGC, Ben and Brenton were partners in Crook Group, a Brisbane-based media relations firm established by John Crook in 1988. Over more than 25 years before it was dissolved in April 2014, the business built a reputation as one of Australia’s most respected media and communications firms with an extensive roster of local and national clients. Since it was established RG Communications has grown into a multi-disciplinary communications firm with expertise across a range of disciplines, including:
- Media relations and issues management
- Content development and planning
- Social media
- Investor relations and corporate communications
- Communications strategy
- Communication design and publishing (provided by wholly-owned subsidiary Villain Designs)
Our senior people are the foundation of our success. All of staff have long and distinguished careers in the media, marketing and communications industry and offer a diverse range of skills and experience. We are:
- Ben Ready – 12 years in communications and 7 years in journalism
- Brenton Gibbs – 14 years in communications and 8 years in marketing
- Sophie Frayne – 5 years in communications and journalism
- Greg Peake – 5 years in media & communications
RG Communications also draws on an active network of freelance and media and content professionals.