MBA News is Australia’s only news site dedicated to postgraduate business and management studies. It was established to fill a clear gap for up-to-date, timely, informative, interesting information about studying for an MBA and other postgraduate management degrees in Australia. My hope is to inspire all of our readers to the take the first step on the road to an MBA. The editorial mission of MBA News Australia is simple:
- Inform – provide the latest news, views and information about the courses available to people considering embarking on an MBA, EMBA or other postgraduate studies.
- Educate – we want to help our readers understand the many options available to them for postgraduate business education.
- Advocate – be a champion for MBAs and the pursuit of management excellence.
Our target market is principally pre-MBA students during the decision phase. We are exclusively focused on the Australian MBA market and our target market is domestic and international students considering an MBA in Australia.
In 2016 we undertook a survey of our readers. We found:
- More than 75% of visitors were from Australia
- More than 77% are considering commencing and MBA, EMBA or other postgraduate management studies in Australia
- Nearly 70% of readers are planning to commence their studies within 12 months
- More than 95% of readers find the information on MBA News ‘interesting and informative’.
Since launching the site in early 2013 we have steadily grown our visitor numbers, engagement and overall traffic. In the last quarter of 2016 we:
- Averaged ~10,000 unique visitors per month
- Averaged more than 30,000 monthly page impressions per month
- Achieved average visitors sessions of 3m 47s
- Surpassed more than 3,500 subscribers to our opt-in newsletter database
For information, rates and T&Cs for advertising on MBA News Australia please complete the form below: