|University/Provider||Bond Business School, Bond University|
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (Specialisation)|
|Course Code/CRICOS Code||BN-13083 / 065679D|
|Duration||Five semesters (20 months)|
|Commencements||January, May, September|
Bond University MBA (Specialisation) Overview
The Bond University MBA (Specialisation) provides students with the option to extend Bond’s highly-ranked flagship MBA by another semester to further your expertise across a range of fields.
The Specialisation program allows students to graduate with an MBA (Specialisation) in one of six different specialisations including Finance, Marketing, International Business, Digital Business, Big Data or Tourism and Hotel Management. A specialisation enables you to combine a generalist MBA program with a focused discipline-based area of study.
Students must complete 11 core subjects, four subjects from one of the specialisations and one approved elective. The core subjects include:
– ACCT71-600 Accounting Principles
– ACCT71-606 Management Accounting and Strategy
– BUSN71-010 MBA Orientation
– ECON71-104: Managerial Economics
– ENFB71-104 Entrepreneurship & Innovation
– FINC71-600 Managerial Finance
– IBUS71-104 Business in the Global Economy
– IBUS71-302 Business Strategy
– MGMT71-104 Managing People
– MKTG71-104 Marketing Management
– STAT71-101 Statistical Methods for Business
As part of your degree, all Bond students are given the opportunity to participate in the new Transformer program. This fee-free, co-curricular program is designed to expand your entrepreneurial skills, dive deep into big picture thinking and embrace creative problem solving so you can make a real difference in the community, your own business or an existing one.
Bond focuses on creating a complementary cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Students will need to demonstrate strong academic achievement as well as the potential and motivation to assume global leadership roles. Each application is assessed on an individual basis.
Entry into the MBA requires the following:
– Minimum three years’ work experience
– Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
– Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
– Two professional referee reports.
– Interview with the program director may be required.
– Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT score.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.