|Business School/Provider||Ducere Global Business School & Torrens University|
|Duration||12 months full-time or 2 years part-time|
|Commencements||February, June and October|
|Degree||Master of Business Administration (Digital Health Transformation)|
Ducere Online MBA (Digital Health Transformation) Course Overview
Torrens University Australia and Ducere have taken their practical project-based curriculum one step further by launching a bespoke online MBA program which offers highly focused, globally collaborative training for the growing healthcare industry.
Graduates of the MBA (Digital Health Transformation) could expect the following career roles:
- Client Director – Digital Transformation
- Consulting Director – Digital Transformation
- Associate Director Transformation Program Management
- Director, Technology Strategy and Transformation
- Director, Technology Strategy and Transformation Consulting
- Manager – Digital and Technology Risk and Risk Transformation
Why study with Ducere Global Business School
- Fully flexible: Study when it suits you – full-time or part-time, anywhere on any device
- World-Class: Learn from the world’s top business leaders, politicians humanitarians and humanitarians
- Relevant: Tailor your MBA to your passions and career goals. Choose the topics of your assignments and work on applied, practical industry projects with Ducere’s partners such as Telstra, Spotless, Medibank, Slater and Gordon, Equal Experts and 20th Century Fox
- Affordable: Payment plans are available
- State-of the-art online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your MBA journey
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics
- Immediate Career impact.
Online Course Structure
To qualify for the Master of Business Administration (Digital Health Transformation), the candidate must complete satisfactorily the 11 core subjects listed below plus the Applied Industry Project.
|Foundations of Digital Health Transformation||Big Data for Managers|
|Digital Health Change Management||Ethics and Decision-making|
|Digital Operations and Project Management||Finance for Managers|
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation||Leadership in Practice|
|Systems Innovation and Management||People and Culture|
|Business Strategy||Applied Industry Project|
Option A: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience
Option B: Year 12 (or equivalent) and 7+ years of professional experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
For more information please visit the Ducere and Torrens MBA page