|Business School/Provider||Ducere Global Business School and University of East London|
|Delivery Mode||100% Online (No campus attendance required)|
|Commencements||February, June and September|
|Award/Degree||Master of Business Administration|
Online MBA with the University of East London and Ducere
- Delivered with University of East London, this MBA combines academic excellence with an online learning experience tailored to your passion and industry. This programme the surging global demand for relevant, industry-ready, luxury brand managers.
- Learn real-world insights underpinned by relevant industry frameworks and tools, to advance as a current leader in luxury brand management.
- Engage with academic theories to understand how to manage challenges, while developing a core understanding of key business administration concepts in luxury brand management.
- Bridge the gap between formal academic learning and genuine professional development. The programme provides you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects, relevant to a broad range of luxury brand industry contexts.
Our 5 MBA course modules are:
- Luxury Brands and Relationship Management
- Marketing in Luxury Brands
- Digital Transformation
- Leadership in Practice
- Business Strategy
- + Major Applied Industry Project
The structure of our programme includes 5 modules covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
Option A: Bachelor Degree from an accredited university with 3+ years of professional management experience.
Option B: 5+ years of professional management experience.