|Business School/Provider||Ducere Global Business School and University of Wales Trinity Saint David|
|Delivery Mode||100% Online (No campus attendance required)|
|Commencements||February, June and October|
|Award/Degree||Master of Business Administration|
Online MBA with the University of Wales and Ducere
- Delivered with the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, our mission is to bridge the gap between education and industry by delivering an MBA with real career impact.
- Become the leader your industry needs to meet the challenges of conducting business locally and globally in the 2020s.
- We collaborate with global leaders and business partners around the world to stay up-to-date on business challenges to ensure our online programmes are innovative and industry-relevant.
- Fast track your career as you apply what you learn with immediate results in your workplace.
- Instead of a traditional exam-based approach, our assessments are project-focused, as we believe real learning comes from practical implementation.
- Supplement your learning with the Ducere Global Business School’s exclusive guest lecture series, insights and case studies from hundreds of world and elite business leaders.
Our 6 MBA course modules are:
- Global Business Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance for Business Management
- The Cyber Mindset
- Risk Analysis and Threat Management
- + Major Applied Industry Project
The structure of our programme includes 5 modules covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
Option A: Bachelor Degree from an accredited university with 3+ years of professional management experience.
Option B: 5+ years of professional management experience.