|University of Melbourne, Melbourne Business School
|1 year full-time
University of Melbourne Master of Business Administration Course Overview
The University of Melbourne’s one-year, full-time MBA is an intensive experience, designed for maximum career impact. Fast paced and challenging from multiple perspectives, it gives you more than the traditional MBA toolkit. While fully developing your business knowledge, you also gain an adaptive mindset and the ability to absorb and apply learnings, build resilience and develop a tight network of inspiring and encouraging peers.
The University of Melbourne’s full-time MBA is an intensive experience, designed for maximum career impact. Fast paced and challenging from multiple perspectives, it gives you more than the traditional MBA toolkit. While fully developing your business knowledge, you also gain an adaptive mindset and the ability to absorb and apply learnings, build resilience and develop a tight network of inspiring and encouraging peers.
Together with the University of Melbourne MBA’s unique Personal Effectiveness Program, which provides leadership and career development, and regular exposure to visits from CEOs and business leaders via our integrated Entrepreneurial Mindset curriculum, you will receive support to develop your skills and outlook at every turn.
Immerse yourself in one of the world’s most liveable cities, where you will thrive in a vibrant multicultural community and advanced economy with easy access to Asian markets. University of Melbourne’s MBA program will transform how you think about yourself and the world and empower you to become a global leader.
University of Melbourne Master of Business Administration Course Structure
General Management I
- Data Analysis
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- People Management
- Economics for Managers
General Management II
- Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Marketing Management
- Process and Operations Management
General Management III
- Corporate Financial Management
- Management Accounting
- Global Business Economics
- Business in Asia (in partnership with EY)
Integrated throughout General Management I–III
- Personal Effectiveness Program
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
Students also complete six electives. These have included Corporate Strategy, Brand Management, Negotiations, and Mergers and Acquisitions. You can check out the electives on offer by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Entrepreneur Consulting Practicum (Capstone)
- Business in Complex Environments (Capstone)
To apply, you should have:
- A good GMAT score – as a guide, recent students have achieved an average of 680 or higher. Please be advised that the GMAT is compulsory and that we do not accept the GRE.
- A CV, showing a minimum of two years’ work experience
- Academic transcript (and any postgraduate academic transcripts if completed)
- Evidence of citizenship or residency
- An excellent command of English (copy of IELTS or TOEFL score, where required*)
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program
- The names and contact details of two professional referees.