|Business School/Provider||University of Sydney Business School, University of Sydney|
|Duration||2.5 to 3 years part time for Domestic students|
|Delivery Mode||Delivered on-campus at Castlereagh Street, Sydney (CBD Campus)|
|2020 Fees||$63,000 Domestic|
Not available to international students
University of Sydney MBA (Part-time) Course Overview
The University of Sydney part-time MBA can be completed in 2.5 to 3 years and in 2019 was recognised as the top MBA in Australia by AFR BOSS magazine. This degree is designed for professionals with 3+ years of relevant experience looking to take their career to the next level and break into senior management
It MBA consists of 12 units of study – an integrated core of seven units, an industry capstone unit and up to four electives chosen by you.
The program has a strong emphasis on experiential learning. This active learning approach is designed to maximise the contribution of students to each other’s learning; all facilitated by experienced faculty and industry practitioners.
University of Sydney MBA Course Structure
- Critical Analysis and Thought Leadership – watch video
- Data Analytics and Modelling – watch video
- Financial Management – watch video
- Innovation in Strategic Marketing – watch video
- Managing People and Organisations – watch video
- Strategies for Growth – watch video
You will have the opportunity to select from a range of electives that are consistent with the degree’s core and learning outcomes.
Among our wide range of electives are International Business Project and International Social Enterprise Project units that focus on global dimensions of business strategy.
Our current electives include:
- Business Negotiations and Decision Making – watch video
- Coaching and Performance Management – watch video
- Creativity, Innovation and Business
- Financing Innovation – watch video
- Financial Strategy
- Globalisation and Emerging Markets
- Innovation and Corporate Venturing
- International Business Project – watch video
- International Social Enterprise Project – watch video
- Leading Business Innovation – watch video
- Leading Project Management – watch video
- Managing with Technology – watch video
- Operations Management – watch video
- Strategic Use of Social Technology
A key goal of our part-time MBA is to prepare you for real-world business situations. Find out more about the MBA capstone: Design Strategy.
The University of Sydney Business School is has achieved membership to CEMS – the Global Alliance in Management Education, in addition to international accreditation from AACSB and EQUIS.
This course is not available to students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
To be eligible for admission, an applicant is required to have:
- an Australian bachelor’s degree or higher with a credit average (65 percent) or equivalent qualification; and
- at least three years’ work experience;or
- The University of Sydney Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with a credit average (65 percent). Units completed in the graduate diploma can be credited to the master’s degree.