AIM Business School has extended its scholarship fund to support students and businesses through the COVID-19 pandemic with a $500 of the standard MBA program unit tuition fee.
The Australian Leaders Scholarship provides $500 towards each MBA unit studied and is available for new students who begin study in the AIM Business School MBA program (includes Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma) in the May, July or September intakes.
To qualify for this scholarship, students must meet the existing entry criteria plus one additional year of management experience. They must also be able to demonstrate current or future impact from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Examples of this impact include, but are not limited to:
- Reduction in work hours, salary or earning potential
- Loss of employment
- Negative impact on business turnover
- Increased uncertainty within the industry in which you work
Scholarships provide $500 toward each unit studied with a unit start date prior to 30 June 2021 and successful applicants will receive an Australian Leaders Scholarship certificate.
The AIM Online MBA+ is an accredited MBA designed for the working professional that goes the extra mile to help students achieve their goals.
Backed by the Australian Institute of Management’s (AIM) 78-year history in corporate training the game-changing MBA+ equips students to excel in today’s evolving landscape. The program combines AIM’s accredited MBA with a wealth of added value, including a personalised MBA+ Gold Card which will give them five years of benefits such as:
- AIM Coaches – Our coaches map your study plan, review resumes, and recommend short courses and goals to make the most of your masters and maximise your success beyond your degree.
- Short Courses – Build on your master’s degree with specialised skills development on-campus or online designed to enhance your professional growth. Choose from over 70 complimentary short courses.
- AIM Lounges – Australia-wide access opens you up to workspaces where 20,000 professionals come together to work, network, and collaborate each year.
All scholarship applications are assessed by the AIM scholarship committee comprising AIM’s CEO, Director of Education, and Dean of the Business School. For more information visit the website.