2022 MBA Fees in Australia
Average MBA fees in Australia will remain largely unchanged in 2022 as Australian business schools adjust their programs for a post pandemic world.
With few new programs being launched in 2022 and a number being discontinued the number of MBA programs in Australia has shrunk from more than 110 two years ago to just over 100 in 2022.
MBA News has identified more than 100 MBA courses across the country ranging from Melbourne University’s Senior Executive MBA (SEMBA) at $126,000 (unchanged from 2021) down to Victorian Institute of Technology's MBA at $16,000
What does the average MBA in Australia cost?
The cost of an MBA in Australia remained largely unchanged from 2021 to 2022 with the average program costing $57,353, compared to $57,306 in 2021.
What does an MBA in Australia cost for International students?
The average MBA fee for international students rose slightly in 2022 to $67,647. In 2021 the average MBA for international students was $66,800.
Australian MBA Fees 2022 - The Full List
(Domestic and International Fee-paying MBA students)
* Displayed fees are for 2021. Fees for 2022 not available at time o
The fees listed are provided as a general guide only. They have been sourced from publicly available information or individual universities and business schools. In relying on the list above potential students should be aware:
- The fees were sourced in November 2021 for students commencing in 2022 but may change in the future at each school’s discretion; and
- Where schools have not provided full degree fees MBA News has made a judgement on the full degree costs based on information available. For instance, many schools provide on indicative annual fee for degrees which take 1.5 years to complete. In these cases MBA News has used current year indicative fees extrapolated over 1.5 years (ie $30,000pa x 1.5 years = $45,000); and
- Current fees for units (variably called courses, subjects, credit points etc) may increase in the future before the completion of your degree, increasing the overall cost of your degree; and
- The fees listed may or may not include incidentals like textbooks and other learning materials. In the case of study tours these additional fees can be substantial.
- Fees for international students may be different; and
- While all care has been taken to ensure their accuracy please consult your school on your full fee liability before commencing your MBA.