MBA Fees in Australia Top $60,000 in 2021
Average MBA fees in Australia rose 3.34% in 2021, compared to 2020, with the average MBA now costing $59,966.
MBA News has identified more than 110 MBA courses across the country ranging from Melbourne University’s Senior Executive MBA (SEMBA) at $126,000 (unchanged from 2019) down to CQUniversity’s 100% online MBA (Leadership) at $17,640 (up from $17,000 in 2020)
Average standard MBA Fees in Australia increased about 8% from 2019 to 2020, with the average program costing $58,384, up from $54,140 the previous year.
MBA Fees 2021 - The Full List (Domestic and International Fee-paying students)
The fees listed are provided as a general guide only. They have been sourced from publicly available information or individual universities and business schools. In relying on the list above potential students should be aware:
- The fees were sourced in February 2021 for students commencing in 2021 but may change in the future at each school’s discretion; and
- Where schools have not provided full degree fees MBA News has made a judgement on the full degree costs based on information available. For instance, many schools provide on indicative annual fee for degrees which take 1.5 years to complete. In these cases MBA News has used current year indicative fees extrapolated over 1.5 years (ie $30,000pa x 1.5 years = $45,000); and
- Current fees for units (variably called courses, subjects, credit points etc) may increase in the future before the completion of your degree, increasing the overall cost of your degree; and
- The fees listed may or may not include incidentals like textbooks and other learning materials. In the case of study tours these additional fees can be substantial.
- Fees for international students may be different; and
- While all care has been taken to ensure their accuracy please consult your school on your full fee liability before commencing your MBA.