2024 MBA Fees in Australia
Average MBA fees in Australia have seen some movement from 2023 into 2024 as the turbulent global economy challenges universities and business schools.
With few new programs being launched in 2024 and a number being discontinued the number of MBA programs in Australia has increased slightly from just over 100 two years ago, to 107 in 2024.
MBA News has identified more than 100 MBA courses across the country ranging from Melbourne University’s Senior Executive MBA (SEMBA) at $145,800 down to Victorian Institute of Technology's MBA at $16,000
What does the average MBA in Australia cost?
The cost of an MBA in Australia increased from 2023 to 2024 with the average program now costing $60,643, compared to $56,261 in 2023.
What does an MBA in Australia cost for International students?
The average MBA fee for international students rose slightly in 2024 to $69,186. In 2023 the average MBA for international students was $67,810.
Australian MBA Fees 2024 - The Full List
(Domestic and International Fee-paying MBA students)
The fees listed are provided as a general guide only. They have been sourced from publicly available information or individual universities and business schools. In relying on the list above potential students should be aware:
- The fees were sourced in December 2023 for students commencing in 2024 but may change in the future at each school’s discretion; and
- Where schools have not provided full degree fees MBA News has made a judgement on the full degree costs based on information available. For instance, many schools provide on indicative annual fee for degrees which take 1.5 years to complete. In these cases MBA News has used current year indicative fees extrapolated over 1.5 years (ie $30,000pa x 1.5 years = $45,000); and
- Current fees for units (variably called courses, subjects, credit points etc) may increase in the future before the completion of your degree, increasing the overall cost of your degree; and
- The fees listed may or may not include incidentals like textbooks and other learning materials. In the case of study tours these additional fees can be substantial.
- Fees for international students may be different; and
- While all care has been taken to ensure their accuracy please consult your school on your full fee liability before commencing your MBA.