|Business School/Provider||Edith Cowan Business & Law, Edith Cowan University|
|Duration||2 years Full-time
4 years Part-time
|Delivery Mode||Delivered on-campus at Edith Cowan University Joondalup campus|
|Commencements||Semester 1 and 2|
|2021 Fees||$50,100 Domestic
Edith Cowan University International MBA Course Overview
The Edith Cowan University MBA develops highly skilled global managers and leaders in an international business context, who can contribute to organisations in an effective and responsible manner.
In today’s globally competitive environment, it is essential to build organisational capability by creating a climate and culture conducive to innovation and advancement. The Edith Cowan University International MBA provides students with the ability to respond to challenging situations in complex and modern organisations. It also builds and further develops problem-solving skills, and effective interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Edith Cowan University International MBA Course Structure
Edith Cowan University International MBA students are required to complete the following units:
- FBL5010 Managing People and Organisations – 20 points
- FBL5020 Marketing Leadership – 20 points
- FBL5030 Fundamentals of Value Creation in Business – 20 points
- MBA6115 Business in a Global Context – 20 points
- MBA6125 Financing of International Trade – 20 points
- MBA6130 Effective Workplace Participation – 20 points
- MBA6140 Strategic Leadership & Stakeholder Management – 20 points
- MBA6150 Working Across Cultures – 20 points
- MBA6090 Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity – 20 points
Unit from Specialisation x 3 60 Or Elective Unit x 3 60
Edith Cowan University has received accreditation with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
All applicants of the Edith Cowan University International MBA are required to have a minimum of three years appropriate and/or relevant supervisory or managerial experience if applying with a Bachelor degree. Alternatively applicants can may apply with at least five years appropriate professional experience, or apply with a Graduate Certificate of Business or a Graduate Diploma of Business, with equivalents considered.