|Business School/Provider||Victorian Institute of Technology|
|Duration||2 Years (Full time)|
|Delivery Mode||Online for Domestic and Overseas students, Blended for International|
|2021 Fees||Domestic AU$16,000; AU$48,000 International|
|Award/Degree||Master of Business Administration|
Victorian Institute of Technology MBA
VIT is an Australian registered Higher-Education Provider with a range of specialised programs in Business Management and Information Technology and Systems. It is registered as a Higher-Education Provider by the Australian Government regulator, the Tertiary Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and delivers accredited programs within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Features of the Victorian Institute of Technology MBA include:
- Bi-monthly start dates
- Work-based Approach – The program is designed to link the latest academic theory with current industry practice.
- Affordable Pricing
- Flexible – The program is delivered within a stipulated time period or can be spread over a longer period to accommodate both personal and professional needs.
- Stimulating Environment – Develop fresh mindsets and breakthrough solutions through artful application of knowledge.
- Continuous Support Levels – Industry expertise and leading academic and administrative support is extended throughout the program.
- Online Academic Resources – Access to ProQuest, which is one of the largest online libraries in the world, and VIT Online Learning System.
- Anytime Exit Qualifications – The 16 units in the MBA has two exit point qualifications such as Graduate Certificate in Business Administration and Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
The course and its content are accredited by the Australian Government at the level of Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) level 9, ensuring recognition within Australia and globally.
The MBA’s 8 core units out 16 required are:
- Sustainable Marketing
- Managing Administration and Control
- Managing Logistics and Technology
- Managing Decision Making Processes
- Managing Human Capital
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Strategy and Innovation
- Business Research Methods
Units 9-16 are electives selected out of a pool of specialisations. Specialisation streams include Finance and Accounting; Information Systems; Management; Tourism and Hospitality; and a Business Project (Capstone).
For a specialisation, 4 units from the specialisation are required plus 4 units from any other electives. For non-specialisation any 8 units from the electives are required.
A recognised Bachelor degree in Business or other discipline, And/Or
5+ years of supervisory and managerial work experience.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and credit for units may be granted.