MBA News publishes a carefully curated range of contributed articles on our site and, if appropriate, promotes them through our social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Selected articles may also be shared with our subscribers as part of our regular newsletter.
We welcome submissions from contributors with unique, informative and interesting perspectives on undertaking an MBA in Australia. Contributions must adhere to editorial guidelines for objective, non-commercial writing. Submission of a contribution is no guarantee of publication.
- We prefer original content, but will accept a limited number of previously published articles. Content must also be informative, helpful and offer new insights on studying for an MBA.
- All statements of fact must be accompanied with credible and clearly identifiable references to source material.
- There should be no overt promotion of an individual MBA program or university/provider.
- Sub-headings must be descriptive and include keywords so that readers can skim the article and still have an idea of what it’s about.
- Contributions should be a minimum of 600 words.
Contributors are asked to submit a headshot (300×300 pixels, 150dpi) and a short (75 words) biography with their contribution. Relevant images, tables, graphs and infographics may also be contributed. Please ensure these are a minimum of 750pixels (150dpi).
Topics of interest
We’re particularly interested in educational articles that address the questions and concerns of readers considering doing an MBA. It is fine to use jargon, as long as it is explained but please refrain from overly technical explanations. Topics of interest include:
- Reasons to do an MBA or postgraduate business program
- What to expect when doing an MBA
- The career outcomes students can expect from doing an MBA
- How MBA programs are structured
If you have an idea but are unsure of it fits the criteria please complete the form below.
We reserve the right to:
- Edit your post for consistency and regulatory compliance
- Remove non-relevant or affiliate links
- Insert links wherever applicable, including our own
Any submission about financial products and services must comply with Australian law, including Financial Service and Credit licensing requirements and the Australian Competition and Consumer Law.
Submit your story
Please use the form below to submit your story for consideration. To submit media releases or other enquiries, including advertising, please visit our page.