Dūcere has partnered with the University of Canberra and a range of leading Australian organisations to deliver an 12-month online MBA (Innovation and Leadership) that puts industry experience first.
Offering practical and industry-focused MBA experience and bridging the gap between academic learning and industry needs, students work on real projects with real partners, gaining unprecedented insight into real business challenges and the practical skillset to tackle these challenges head-on.
The MBA program is structured around three major projects with industry partners such as KPMG, NAB, Spotless and the Federal Treasury (and many more), where students start as a Learner, continue as a Manager and finish as a Leader.
Over the course of your study, Students will work on real projects with real commercial impact, while gaining exposure to the most successful and consequential organisations in the country.
Students can study now and pay later through the Higher Education Loan Program (FEE-HELP).
Delivered by Dūcere Global Business School in partnership with the University of Canberra.
Ducere’s MBA programs commences three different times per year – February, June and October.
What to expect from a Ducere MBA
- Qualification upon early exit – a Graduate Certificate can be obtained upon completion of the first of the three trimesters.
- Flexible study – Study at your own pace anywhere on any device.
- Options to study full-time – (15-20 hours per week) or part-time (7-10 hours per week).
- Work with real business partners to solve real business problems.
- In-depth, practical feedback from academic staff.
- Be inspired by Dūcere’s Global Leaders Faculty which includes business leaders and international experts as they share their greatest lessons.
- Personalised one-on-one support with the Dūcere Student Experience team.
- Attain a fully-accredited internationally recognised qualification from the University of Canberra – ranked top 2% of universities worldwide*.
Applicants must have a bachelor degree in business or a related field or equivalent as approved by the University, or a bachelor degree in any field and at least three years professional work experience in management.
The Ducere/University of Canberra MBA (Innovation and Leadership) costs $46,350 (12 months).
Information for fees is sourced from publicly available information in November 2017 and may not be reflective of actual costs. Current costs per subject/unit/course may change in the future, altering the overall cost of the degree. Consult course providers for fee confirmation.
*Times Higher Education World University Rankings