The Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) will host their 4th annual national conference Friday 3 July, 2015, welcoming all interested to register for the event.
Hosted by the University of South Australia Business School, the conference provides Australia’s current and future industry leaders as well as business school academics the forum for sharing their knowledge and ideas that will shape Australia’s future leaders.
Members and friends of GMAA are now invited to submit presentation abstract proposals in line with the theme – ‘Managing in Times of Uncertainty’.
This year’s theme was selected as it was recognised that business leaders need to manage in times of political and economic uncertainty together with significant demographic changes as highlighted in the recent Intergenerational Report.
Topics such as managing for the long term in challenging times, business growth opportunities in Australia and responsible management and leadership, will be discussed in detail by a number of prestigious speakers on the panel.
The Right Honourable The Lord Mayor of Adelaide Martin Haese will be key note speaker for the conference with other industry leaders also sharing their knowledge, including:
- Mr. Richard Fennell, Chief Financial Officer, Bendigo & Adelaide
- Mr. Ian Little, Chairman Australian Gas Industry Trust, former Managing Director Envestra Ltd and Chair of the UniSA Business School Advisory Board
- Dr. Kathy Alexander, Experience CEO, Board Director & Consultant and former CEO City of Melbourne
- Professor Tim Majoribanks, LaTrobe Business School
- Professor Ockie Bosch & Dr Nam Nguyen, University of Adelaide
The conference will conclude with a Discussion Forum with panellists made up of all speakers.
For more information or to register visit the GMAA Conference page.