The global pandemic has seen unprecedented interest from students wanting to undertake a Master of Business Administration (MBA) to ensure they retain control of their career and life goals.
Some of the world’s biggest and best business schools have now turned their eyes to Australia to recruit the next generation of global business leaders.
The MBA providers – including 18 top universities from Europe, the Americas and Asia – have joined The MBA Tour for a special virtual event on August 16, 2021.
The MBA Tour is an FREE, 3.5-hour event that provides an opportunity for guests to explore their business school options and find the program that best aligns with their career goals.
Attendees can speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve their application and get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips.
The MBA Tour Managing Director Danielle Boland said finding an MBA that aligned with your career goals, work experience, academic history and learning style was critical to making the most of the opportunity an MBA presents.
“There are dozens of great business schools around the world that are all unique for their own reasons,” she said. “Finding the one that will bring out the best in you is critical.”
“The MBA Tour is all about the process of whittling down a diverse range of schools to find the one that is exactly right for you and your circumstances.
“Our smart algorithm will match you with schools that best meet your ambitions for Virtual Meetups. These are intimate, 25-minute face-to-face video sessions with a maximum of six other candidates.
“During these small group discussions, you’ll have the chance to ask questions directly to school representatives to get a better feel for the program and assess if it’s right for you.
Highlights of The MBA Tour virtual event include:
- Custom algorithm for matching candidates with schools – a new algorithm developed exclusively for The MBA Tour helps match tour attendees with schools for small group meetups – no other tour boasts this kind of data-driven technology
- Some of the world’s most sought-after business school programs are participating – including Columbia; Wharton, UC Berkeley; IESE; INSEAD; Cambridge; Oxford; Asia School of Business; University of Melbourne; and more
- It’s the only tour from the makers of The Official GMAT exam – your best source for putting your best foot forward with your application, plus exclusive GMAT exam information and promotions
- Hear feedback from current students and alums
- Ask questions and learn from admissions experts about applying to, getting accepted and financing school
- Get rewarded for your interactivity within the immersive virtual experience – with prizes and exclusive giveaways for attendees.
“Utilising GMAC’s data science platform and industry insights gained over a number of years, we’ve taken the tour experience online, leveraging our technology to match candidates with schools using a custom-designed algorithm to help create smart connections between candidates and business schools.”
In a world that can change in an instant, an MBA may be your safest bet for long-term career success. Business schools are rapidly adapting to the Covid-19 pandemic; and candidates are encouraged to bring their questions about deadlines, deferrals, online learning, and the student experience.
For further details and free registration please visit the event home page.
The MBA Tour is a subsidiary of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and supports business schools’ global recruiting efforts by organizing business education-focused events around the world.