The MBA Tour, brought to you by the Graduate Management Admission Council, is once again coming to Australia with a virtual event for prospective students being held on Saturday, September 5.
The MBA Tour Australia Event Details
Saturday, September 5, 2020
9.00am to 12.30pm (AEST)
The MBA Tour brings together the world’s leading business schools, a new matching algorithm and virtual format to help b-school applicants stay on their journey to an MBA or business master’s degree.
Join in with The MBA Tour to connect with leading business schools from around the world. Their intelligent matching algorithm distills decades of experience to recommend the best schools for you. They’ll make the introductions, give you access to exclusive panels and discussions, and help you network with admissions professionals, alumni and fellow candidates.
Highlights of The MBA Tour virtual event include:
- Custom algorithm for matching candidates with schools – a new algorithm developed exclusively for The MBA Tour helps match tour attendees with schools for small group meetups – no other tour boasts this kind of data-driven technology
- Some of the world’s most sought after business school programs are participating – including Harvard; Columbia; UC Berkeley; Duke; Carnegie Mellon; IESE; Yale; City, University of London; Asia School of Business; University of Melbourne; NSW and more
- It’s the only tour from the makers of The Official GMAT exam – your best source for putting your best foot forward with your application, plus exclusive GMAT exam information and promotions
- Hear feedback from current students and alums
- Ask questions and learn from admissions experts about applying to, getting accepted and financing school
- Get rewarded for your interactivity within the immersive virtual experience – with prizes and exclusive giveaways for attendees.
“In a COVID-19 environment, candidates and schools need and deserve a data-driven virtual platform from which they can connect and learn about one another,” said Petia Whitmore, Managing Director of The MBA Tour.
“Utilizing GMAC’s data science platform and industry insights gained over a number of years, we’ve taken the tour experience online, leveraging our technology to match candidates with schools using a custom-designed algorithm to help create smart connections between candidates and business schools.”
In a world that can change in an instant, an MBA may be your safest bet for long-term career success. Business schools are rapidly adapting to the Covid-19 pandemic; and candidates are encouraged to bring their questions about deadlines, deferrals, online learning, and the student experience.
For further details and free registration please visit the event home page.
The MBA Tour is a subsidiary of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and supports business schools’ global recruiting efforts by organizing business education-focused events around the world.