UNSW Business School has has been re-accredited for a further five years by one of the world’s leading international business school accreditation system.
The EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) benchmarks business and management schools against rigorous international standards. There are currently 191 accredited schools across 45 countries globally.
EQUIS evaluates a business school’s governance, strategy, programs, students, faculty, research and development, internationalisation, ethics, responsibility, and sustainability, as well as engagement with industry.
UNSW Business School Dean Professor Chris Styles said retaining EQUIS accreditation reaffirmed the quality of UNSW’s educational offerings and high impact research.
“The review process also identifies opportunities for us to continue to evolve with the changing business landscape, offering students career-focused learning experiences. Congratulations to everyone involved,” Professor Styles said.
UNSW Business School was commended for the quality of its Bachelor of Commerce (International), research culture, and commitment to ethics, sustainability, and social responsibility. The panel was especially impressed with AGSM’s executive education initiatives, including the Emerging Indigenous Executive Leadership Program and Women in Leadership Program.
- Bond Business School (3 years)
- Deakin Business School, Deakin University (3 years)
- Melbourne Business School, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Melbourne (5 years)
- Monash Business School, Monash University (5 years)
- QUT Business School, QUT – Queensland University of Technology (5 years)
- Business School, The University of Western Australia (3 years)
- UQ Business School, University of Queensland (5 years)
- UniSA Business School, University of South Australia (5 years)
- University of Sydney Business School (5 years)
- UNSW Business School, UNSW Australia (5 years)
Often a pre-requisite for entry to rankings, EQUIS accreditation demonstrates the quality of programs to current and prospective students, employers, and stakeholders around the world.
In addition to EQUIS, UNSW Business School also holds accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).