The University of Sydney Business School MBA students will have one of the world’s best teaching facilities with the completion of the $180 million Abrecrombie Precinct in 2015.
Construction of the state-of-the-art facility commenced in July. The new precinct will provide facilities that include:
- a 550-seat lecture theatre
- three lecture theatres (300 seats each)
- eight 100-seat case study rooms
- 40 seminar rooms of varying size
- a learning hub
- 1500sqm of informal learning space
The University has just released a new fly-through of the facility.