|Business School/Provider||CQUniversity (CQU)|
|Duration||1.5 years full-time, 3 years part-time.|
|Course Code/CRICOS Code||CL20/095945J|
|Delivery Mode||Delivered on-campus in Melbourne CBD|
|2019 Fees||$40,320 Domestic
CQUniversity MBA Overview
Originally founded in Rockhampton in 1967 as the Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) Capricornia, CQUniversity was awarded full university status in 1992. Now, 25 years on, the University has more than 30,000 students across 25 locations Australia-wide. This reach has firmly established CQUniversity as Australia’s largest regional university with a proud and rich history dating back to 1889.
The CQUniversity MBA is offered on-campus in the Melbourne CBD.
An MBA from CQUniversity provides you with the opportunity to advance your business career and consider the development and implementation of successful strategies that can be used to advance business and organisational opportunities in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
CQUniversity MBA Course Structure
Students are required to complete twelve units, comprising of ten core units and two electives.
You may select any two available six credit point postgraduate units, or one 12 credit point unit offered by the School of Business and Law, subject to satisfying any prerequisites.
In contrast, you may select any two available six credit point postgraduate units, or one 12 credit point unit offered by another School at CQUniversity, subject to approval of the MBA Director or nominee.
For entry into the Master of Business Administration, you are required to possess one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian university or college or equivalent plus three years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) relevant work experience, or
- A completed honours degree in business from an Australian university or college or equivalent plus three years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) relevant work experience, or
- A completed CQUniversity Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration or equivalent, plus three years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) relevant work/managerial experience, or
- Students with no formal qualification but with a minimum of five years of managerial or professional work experience (places are limited and will be at the discretion of the MBA Director)
- Students are to submit an up to date curriculum vitae or resume that provides details of work experience, positions held, primary duties and length of employment.