|Swinburne University of Technology
|1.5 years full-time
3 years part-time
|Semester 1 & 2
Swinburne University of Technology MBA Course Overview
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides opportunities for students to develop their capability to engage and deal with uncertainty, change and turbulence in the environments in which their organisation operates. By studying an MBA, students develop skills in strategy, leadership, innovation, and ethical and social responsibility. The degree combined entrepreneurial thinking with leadership skills to prepare students to become skilled managers and leaders.
This Master of Business Administration (MBA) course focuses on leadership and change, strategic thinking, innovation and entrepreneurship, finance and ethical practices and social responsibility to equip graduates for career satisfaction and success.
The course has a strong focus on solutions to business scenarios and is designed to equip students with the capacity to start new ventures or initiate organisational improvements successfully and to assist students to transition into higher executive management roles with a focus on achieving innovation and business success.
Swinburne University of Technology MBA Course Structure
To qualify for the award of Master of Business Administration, students must complete 150 credit points comprising of:
- 10 core units (125 credit points)
- 2 elective units (25 credit points)
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline, or
- A Graduate Certificate of Business Administration, or
- Masters Qualifying Program is available to International applicants.
- Relevant managerial experience and evidence of academic capability required for consideration for credit.