|Business School/Provider||University of Western Australia Business School, University of Western Australia|
|Duration||1 year Full-time|
|Delivery Mode||Delivered on-campus at University of Western Australia Business School|
|2020 Fees||$89,550 Domestic
University of Western Australia MBA Course Overview
In just 12 months, the University of Western Australia MBA Full Time Intensive will enhance students’ career prospects anywhere in the world. The MBA will provide the best chance to become a future leader by enabling students to concentrate on one of three specialist focus areas: leadership, resources, or management.
University of Western Australia MBA Course Structure
University of Western Australia MBA candidates are required to complete all units to achieve 54 points:
- ACCT5602 Accounting – 6 points
- BUSN5000 Leading Self and Others: Leadership Challenge – 0 points
- ECON5503 Economic Management and Strategy – 6 points
- FINA5530 Managerial Finance – 6 points
- MGMT5501 Organisational Behaviour – 6 points
- MGMT5502 Strategic Analysis and Consulting Project – 12 points
- MGMT5513 Data Driven Decision Making – 6 points
- MGMT5521 Operations and Strategic Supply Chain Management – 6 points
- MKTG5550 Marketing Principles – 6 points
What University of Western Australia Says
Our MBA Full Time Intensive gives you outstanding preparation for getting the job you want. The course includes:
- A personalised Leadership Development Program developed by world-class Leadership Faculty (two Australian Research Council Future Fellows and the Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management).
- One-on-one mentoring from a senior industry figure.
- International study tour.
- Careers coaching and workshops delivered by our MBA Career Services Manager.
- Strategic Analysis and Consulting Project, working on a real project for one of our partner organisations (previous organisations include ATCO Gas, Department of Agriculture and Food WA, APPEA).
- Master classes with Senior Executives and Senior Managers from top ASX companies and government departments.
- Direct contact with members of the Business School Board.
- Choice of specialist focus areas in leadership of finance.
UWA Business School is accredited internationally by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA, and
- A valid Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score, and at least three years of relevant, documented professional experience, or a valid GMAT score of at least 650, and
- At least two years of relevant, documented professional experience.
GMAT scores are valid for five years.