|University/Provider||Bond Business School, Bond University|
|Course Name||Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)|
|Duration||Five semesters (20 months)|
|2021 Fees||$88,500 Domestic
Bond University Executive MBA Overview
The Bond Executive MBA focusses on the development of senior and superior leadership qualities. The Executive MBA tackles manager training at the highest level, delivering in-depth understanding of skills such as decision-making processes, organisational behaviour, customer management, economic analysis, financial impacts, and marketing.
The senior management focus of the program is further covered through an emphasis on corporate governance, ethical and sustainable practice, managing people and innovation and entrepreneurship – all in a global context.
The Bond Master of Business Administration (Executive) is structured and offered exclusively to senior managers and executives who cannot afford to take time out for full-time study but want themselves and their company to reap the benefits of postgraduate education.
Designed for local and interstate students to fly-in fly-out, the program was ranked #1 in Australia by students in the 2015 Australian Financial Review Boss MBA Rankings and includes an immersive two-week China Study Tour, exposing you to eastern business culture and highlighting how executives manage challenges in one of the world’s fastest emerging markets.
Executive MBA students must complete the following fourteen subjects:
- EXEC71-010 EMBA Orientation
- EXEC71-011 Understanding Self and Others
- EXEC71-013 Strategic Marketing
- EXEC71-014 Managerial Accounting
- EXEC71-015 Economics For Decision Making
- EXEC71-016 Financial Accounting and Analysis
- EXEC71-021 Strategy Analysis and Design
- EXEC71-022 Innovation and Growth
- EXEC71-023 China Study Tour
- EXEC71-024 Valuation
- EXEC71-025 Cross Cultural Management
- EXEC71-031 Strategic People Management and Organisational Change
- EXEC71-105 Leadership Skill Development
- EXEC71-106 Major Application Project
Plus four of the following half-unit elective subjects:
- EXEC70-017 Project Management
- EXEC70-040 Corporate Governance
- EXEC70-045 Executive Negotiation Strategies
- EXEC70-046 Mergers and Takeovers
- EXEC70-047 Management Consulting
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the Executive MBA requires the following:
- Minimum eight years’ work experience, including 3 years in management roles.
- Evidence of prior learning through university or other post-secondary learning.
- A letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two reports from professional referees.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language.