|University/Provider||Bond Business School, Bond University|
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (EMBA)|
|Duration||Three semesters (1 year)|
|Commencements||January, May, September|
|2020 Fees||$60,981 Domestic|
Bond University MBA Overview
The Bond University Master of Business Administration (MBA) was ranked in the Top 10 MBAs in Australia in the prestigious 2017 Australian Financial Review BOSS MBA Ranking.
The Bond University MBA is available at the university’s world-class campus at Robina on the Gold Coast. An MBA at Bond combines the opportunity to significantly enhance your career prospects while enjoying the incredible lifestyle of the Gold Coast. Internationally recognised, an MBA at Bond you can graduate up to a year ahead of the rest.
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program of 12 subjects. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context.
The program is designed to provide graduates with the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, framed around the development of the interpersonal, cross cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions.
- MBA students must complete the following eleven subjects:
- ACCT71-600 Accounting Principles
- ACCT71-606 Management Accounting and Strategy
- BUSN71-010 MBA Orientation
- ECON71-104: Managerial Economics
- ENFB71-104 Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- FINC71-600 Managerial Finance
- IBUS71-104 Business in the Global Economy
- IBUS71-302 Business Strategy
- MGMT71-104 Managing People
- MKTG71-104 Marketing Management
- STAT71-101 Statistical Methods for Business
Plus two approved elective subjects.
Bond focuses on creating a complementary cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Students will need to demonstrate strong academic achievement as well as the potential and motivation to assume global leadership roles. Each application is assessed on an individual basis.
Entry into the MBA requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
- Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT score.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.