|Business School/Provider||Ducere Global Business School & Torrens University|
|Duration||12 months full-time or 3 years part-time|
|Commencements||February, July and September|
|2021 Fees||$54,900 (Multiple scholarship options available)|
|Degree||Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Leadership)|
Ducere Online MBA (Innovation and Leadership) Course Overview
Transform your career with Australia’s most innovative online MBA.
- Gain exclusive insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more
- No Exams. Work on real projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make-A-Wish, Australian Government and more
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating
- Benefit from flexible online learning, unparalleled student support, and practical assessments where you can expect real skills that you can apply to your work or business from day one
The most unique and industry-focused MBA in the world, which builds skills through practical projects where you solve real problems for real organisations.
Why study with Ducere Global Business School
- Fully flexible: Study when it suits you – full-time or part-time, anywhere on any device
- World-Class: Learn from the world’s top business leaders, politicians humanitarians and humanitarians
- Relevant: Tailor your MBA to your passions and career goals. Choose the topics of your assignments and work on applied, practical industry projects with Ducere’s partners such as Telstra, Spotless, Medibank, Slater and Gordon, Equal Experts and 20th Century Fox
- Affordable: Payment plans are available
- State-of the-art online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your MBA journey
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics
- Immediate Career impact
Ducere and Torrens MBA + Online Course Structure
This MBA program is structured around three major projects with industry partners. Over the course of your study, you will be working on real projects with real commercial impact, while gaining exposure to the most successful and consequential organisations in the country.
The course structure comprises of 9 core units/subjects to be studied over 18 months. Part-time options available.
Study Period 1 -Learner level
Study Period 2 – Manager Level
Study Period 3 – Leader level
|Ethics and Decision Making||Marketing and Communications||Leadership in Practice|
|People and Culture Management||Business Strategy||Big Data for Managers|
|Finance for Managers||Project Management and Digital Operations||Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Industry Project 1: Learner||Industry Project 2: Manager||Industry Project 3: Leader|
Option A: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience
Option B: Year 12 (or equivalent) and 7+ years of professional experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
For more information please visit the Ducere and Torrens MBA page