|Business School/Provider||Ducere Global Business School (Degree awarded by University of Canberra)|
|Duration||1 year full time or 2 years part time|
|Course/CRICOS Code||293JA/University of Canberra #00212K|
|Commencements||February, June and October|
|2019 Fees||$46,350 Domestic|
|Degree||Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Leadership)|
Ducere MBA Course Overview
Dūcere has partnered with the University of Canberra and a range of leading Australian organisations to deliver an 12-month online MBA (Innovation and Leadership) that puts industry experience first.
Offering practical and industry-focused MBA experience and bridging the gap between academic learning and industry needs, students work on real projects with real partners, gaining unprecedented insight into real business challenges and the practical skillset to tackle these challenges head-on.
The MBA program is structured around three major projects with industry partners such as KPMG, NAB, Spotless and the Federal Treasury (and many more), where students start as a Learner, continue as a Manager and finish as a Leader.
What to expect from a Ducere MBA
- Qualification upon early exit – a Graduate Certificate can be obtained upon completion of the first of the three trimesters.
- Flexible study – Study at your own pace anywhere on any device.
- Options to study full-time – (15-20 hours per week) or part-time (7-10 hours per week).
- Work with real business partners to solve real business problems.
- In-depth, practical feedback from academic staff.
- Be inspired by Dūcere’s Global Leaders Faculty which includes business leaders and international experts as they share their greatest lessons.
- Personalised one-on-one support with the Dūcere Student Experience team.
- Attain a fully-accredited internationally recognised qualification from the University of Canberra – ranked top 2% of universities worldwide*.
Ducere MBA Program Structure
Through the project-based curriculum, you’ll apply everything you learn to real-world situations and legitimate business challenges. By immersing yourself in these challenges, and working with student teams and industry partners to secure real outcomes, you’ll develop the skills to adapt, innovate and deliver.
Ducere’s Global Leaders Faculty is made up of over 250 of the world’s most successful individuals, from former Presidents and Prime Ministers to CEOs, Business Innovators and Successful Startup Creators. Their insights have been woven throughout our online course content and curriculum so that students can relate their academic studies to practical and industry-relevant case studies at every stage of their education journey.
Applicants must have a bachelor degree in business or a related field or equivalent as approved by the University, or a bachelor degree in any field and at least three years professional work experience in management.