|Business School/Provider||Macquarie Business School, Macquarie University|
|Delivery Mode||Delivered online|
|Commencements||January, March, May, June, August, October|
|2022 Fees||$39,600 Domestic
Macquarie University Global MBA Course Overview
The Macquarie Global MBA will equip you with the tools to face the challenges of a future workplace head on. The Macquarie Global MBA aims to deliver an MBA that is:
- Future-focused – that will prepare you for the future of work
- Stackable – with an innovative delivery model that allows you to choose how much you want to study, when you want and where you want
- Affordable – a world-class MBA, now more widely available and accessible for all
The Macquarie Business School (MQBS) Global MBA program has received top honours by being ranked as the Number 1 program in Australia by CEO Magazine in its annual Global Online MBA Rankings for 2022. The MQBS Global MBA (GMBA), also achieved Global Tier One Status and was ranked Number 9 internationally by CEO Magazine.
Macquarie Business School is ranked among the Top 100 business schools in the world by The Economist “Which MBA?” (2018). It is one of only three Australian business schools to have been ranked in the prestigious top 100. The school also ranks at number seven in the Asia-Pacific region. With AACSB accreditation, Macquarie Business School will prepare you for the workplace of the future.
This unique program challenges the idea of a conventional MBA through an innovative curriculum formed around six key capabilities. Each unit is designed to deliver an outcome, allowing you to instantly apply the knowledge you’ve harnessed, in your professional and personal life. You’ll solve problems in high-impact teams, generate powerful strategies, influence stakeholders and adapt to an increasingly disrupted and accelerated world.
Macquarie University MBA Course Structure
The Global MBA is a unique program that challenges the idea of a conventional MBA. An innovative curriculum formed around six key capabilities; leading, analysing, strategising, influencing, adapting and problem solving, the Global MBA will equip you with the tools to face the challenges of the future workplace head on. Each unit is designed to deliver an outcome, allowing you to instantly apply the knowledge you’ve harnessed in that unit, in your professional and personal life.
- Know your people
- Know your organisation
- Adapt your leadership style
- Become a meaning maker
- Be competitive
- Be global
- Be disruptive
- Be sustainable
- Manage change
- Communicate with impact
- Manage the risks
- Negotiate and resolve
- Know your numbers 1
- Know your numbers 2
- Know your customers
- Generate insights
- Build personal resilience
- Become a global citizen
- Your career, your life
- Improve yourself, always
- Be curious
- Applied immersion 1
- Applied immersion 2
the challenges of the future workplace head on. Each unit is designed to deliver an outcome, allowing you to instantly apply the knowledge you’ve harnessed in that unit, in your professional and personal life.
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum WAM of 65 (Australian AQF Level 7 or recognised equivalent).
- Applicants with English as their second language are required to demonstrate proficiency in English equivalent to an IELTS of 7.0 overall, with a minimum 6.0 in reading, writing, speaking and listening. Applicants who have undertaken recognised studies taught in English (e.g. undergraduate degree) may already meet this requirement.
- Three years of supervisory (including team/project leader) or professional experience.
Applicants are required to submit an application for admission directly to Macquarie University, with these supporting materials:
- Application form.
- Resume, including details of supervisory or professional experience.
- Details of academic qualifications including academic transcripts and testamurs. Please note that certified hard copies of your academic transcripts and testamurs will be required.
- Two professional referee reports.
- IELTS or equivalent English language results, dated within the last two years.