|Business School/Provider||Swinburne University of Technology|
|Duration||1.5 years full-time
3 years part-time
|Commencements||HE Block 1, Semester 1, Semester 2 and Term 4|
|2021 Fees||$48,720 Domestic
Swinburne University of Technology Executive MBA Course Overview
This Master of Business Administration (Executive) course focuses on leadership and change, strategic thinking, innovation and entrepreneurship, finance and ethical practices and social responsibility to equip graduates for career satisfaction and success.
The course has a strong focus on solutions to business scenarios and is designed to equip students with the capacity to start new ventures or initiate organisational improvements successfully and to assist students to transition into higher executive management roles with a focus on achieving innovation and business success.
This Master of Business Administration (Executive) invites leaders in business to further hone their skills in change, strategic thinking, innovation, entrepreneurship, finance, ethical practice and social responsibility.
Throughout the course, you’ll tackle real-life business scenarios designed to prepare you for the next step in your career – whether that be a move between management roles, or the leap up into executive leadership.
With a strong focus on innovation and preparation for change, this course gives graduates the skills to confidently navigate the fast-paced world of business.
Swinburne University of Technology Executive MBA Course Structure
To qualify for the award of Master of Business Administration (Executive), students must complete 150 credit points comprising of:
- 10 Core units (125 credit points)
- 2 Advanced Electives, Applied Projects or study tours from the approved list (25 credit points)
- A student may only take out one masters award from a nested suite that contains two levels of masters.
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of three (3) years equivalent full-time relevant managerial experience* or
- Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (Executive).
Relevant managerial experience and evidence of academic capability required for consideration for credit.