|Business School/Provider||University of South Australia Business School|
|Duration||2 years full-time
4 years part-time
|Delivery Mode||On campus & online|
|2019 Fees||$57,000 Domestic
University of South Australia International Master of Business Administration Advertising & Brand Management Course Overview
This two-year MBA provides professionals with the advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. It does not require previous work experience.
UniSA is home to the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science, the world’s largest Institute for research into marketing. In your advertising and brand management specialisation you will learn from these leading scientists, who advise senior marketing executives from the world’s largest corporations. Specialist course options include:
- Advertising: Theory and Practice
- Advertising: Planning and Buying Media
- Brand Management
- Advanced Marketing Analytics.
University of South Australia International Master of Business Administration Advertising & Brand Management Course Structure
This degree comprises 16 courses and several electives. You will start with seven core courses common to all specialisations in the International MBA. Through these, you will develop advanced skills and expertise in areas of international management including:
- The global business environment
- People leadership and performance
- Economic principles for business
- Issues in international trade
You will then move into your specialisation, studying areas such as the global supply chain, cross cultural management, and global marketing. You will also complete your study with a capstone course in strategy and ethics.
What the University of South Australia Says
Are you an early-career professional looking to progress your career in an international business context?
This degree will develop your knowledge of the global business environment and enable you to maximise your career development opportunities and employment prospects. You will benefit from a range of experience-based learning opportunities, including overseas study and business mentoring by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
Your studies will focus on international business strategy, international trade, global marketing, and managing across cultures – the knowledge you will need to accelerate your career as a business professional in an international context.
Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
Applicants who have:
- Completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline; or
- Completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management; or
- Completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline,
Are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full-time study or equivalent part-time study.
The University of South Australia Business School is one of just nine institutions in Australia and 176 globally to be accredited by EQUIS.